Your host, Bryce Henson interviews one of the top email copywriters in the world. Ian Stanley, the persuasion hitman who has sold over $100M in products and services online and off since 2014. Hear Ian's backstory of how he discovered copywriting and excelled his skills and career in such a short time.
In this episode Byrce asks Ian some very detailed questions around copywriting, stay tuned to learn extremely valuable content. Learn how having a good operations team, copywriter, and media buyer are the top three categories you need to implement to succeed.
- 01:05 - Bryce introduces today's guest, stand up comedian and one of the world's best copywriters Ian Stanley
- 02:05 - Ian gives us his back story from living in a mobile home at 19 years old to writing e books, teaching tennis, and trying to sell stuff online to becoming an amazing copywriter.
- 07:35 - Bryce asks Ian why he chose the copywriter route versus sales, learn about his journey through learning copywriting.
- 15:35 - Learn how to make money while you sleep with a good operations team, copywriter, and media buyer.
- 20:23 - Hear how the first line is the most important and opening with a story is the most effective way.
- 35:40 - Follow along as Ian dives deeper into how copy works from an aspect of feelings. Learn how your big idea (the hook) is the most important part of your copy.
- 47:05 - Ian and Bryce talk about having conviction as a sales person, listen along to hear how important it is to believe in what you are selling.
- 54:00 - Bryce asks Ian to share his strategy and reasoning for writing shorter copy with less commas, stay tuned for the details.
- 59:45 - Bryce's famous lightning round Q&A. Q: What is the best advice you have received? A: Don't do a bunch of different things, focus on one thing and get really good at it. Q: Book recommendation? A: "The Surrender Experiment" by Michael Alan Singer and "The Big Leap" by Gay Hendricks. Q: The best habit you have acquired? A: Not touching your phone for the first couple hours of the day.
- 01:08:00 - Find Ian on Instagram @becomingianstanley and @almostpassiveincome as well as www.feedthwolf.com and www.persuasionhitman.com
"The writing isn't as important as the idea "
Follow us here:
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/Fitness-Franchise-Podcast-106077431518503
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/fitnessfranchisepodcast/
LinkedIn | https://www.linkedin.com/company/fitnessfranchisepodcast/about/