In today's episode, we discuss the courage to become a hero. We explore:
- Letting go of what holds us back in life and changing how we show up in the world
- The importance of being open and receptive to change in order to evolve and grow
- Five common (and essential) qualities of someone that's a changemaker or 'hero'
- What Happy Science is, what it's major teachings are, and why it's growing rapidly
- Master Okawa's near-death experience in the Happy Science movie, "Immortal Hero"
- Finding true happiness inside ourselves and connecting to a higher consciousness
In today's episode, we discuss the epic journey from adolescence to adulthood in humans and other animals, and how small acts of kindness and being fully present can change the world. We explore:
- The epic journey from adolescence to adulthood in humans and other animals
- Why adolescents with the lowest social status sometimes take desperate measures
- Why adolescents engage in rebellious behavior and put themselves in risky situations
- How anxiety has become widespread among adolescents and what can be done
- Four life skills that every adolescent across species needs to go through to mature
- Why one of the most important gifts we can give someone is the gift of being fully present
- How even the smallest acts of kindness can change people's lives and lift them up